The DFC bin is a heavy-duty folding container with a hygienic, FDA approved design perfect for the clean and secure transport throughout the logistic supply chain. The walls of the DFC are foldable, and the breakdown and set up is easily managed by one person. Designed with three integral runners for stronger and more secured tipping when using a forklift, these bins are stackable, durable, and available in solid or vented walls.
|Attribute||Imperial (US) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||39.37" x 47.24" x 29.13"||1000mm x 1200mm x 740mm|
|Internal Dimensions||36.22" x 44" x 22.75"||920mm x 1120mm x 578mm|
|Folded Height||14.5 in||370 mm|
|Tare Weight||89 lbs||40.5 kg|
|Weight Capacity||1700 lbs||750 kg|
|Internal Volume Gallons||158 US gallons||600 liters|
|Stack Load||8500 lbs||3750 kg|
|Full 40hc Container Load||154||154|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
Decade Products reserves the right to change the details of this page at any time.
- HDPE plastic
- Solid or vented walls or base
- Integrated runner design
- 4-way lift entry
- Corrosion- and UV-resistant
- Heat- and cold-resistant (0° to 140° F)
- USDA-approved food safe
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- No minimum order for standard products
- Available in various colors