The DOLAV 1120H bin is a one-piece, fixed-wall bin with molded-in integrated runners. Specially designed for use in hygienic applications, the DOLAV 112OH bin is engineered from impact-resistant HDPE structural foam. These bins are durable but lightweight, hygienic and easy to clean, and designed for use in light and heavy food processing, pharmaceutical, and industrial environments.
|Attribute||Imperial (US) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||44" x 44" x 30.7"||1120mm x 1120mm x 780mm|
|Internal Dimensions||41.81" x 41.81" x 26"||1062mm x 1062mm x 662mm|
|Tare Weight||97 lbs||44.4 kg|
|Weight Capacity||1600 lbs||725 kg|
|Internal Volume Gallons||194 US gallons|
|Full 40hc Container Load||64|
|Stack Load||8000 lbs|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
Decade Products reserves the right to change the details of this page at any time.
- Hygienic design
- No cavities or dirt traps
- Developed for the highest food safety standards in the world
- Easy to clean, wash, and dry
- 360 degrees of smooth design
- Smooth surface
- One-piece, HDPE plastic
- Integrated runner design
- 2-way lift entry
- Corrosion- and UV-resistant
- Heat and cold-resistant (0° to 140° F)
- USDA-approved food safe
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Stocked in and blue, available in other colors with large quantity orders