This patented design allows walls to be completely detached from the pallet base. When disassembled, four bins fit inside one KitBin and pallet bases nest on top, so five bins fit in the footprint of one. You save up to 75% in storage or transport space. Because bin walls are removable and interchangeable, they can be individually replaced if needed, reducing downtime, replacement, and inventory costs. Bins assemble easily by one person in less than a minute.
|Imperial (US) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||39.37" x 47.24" x 50.4"||1000mm x 1200mm x 1280mm|
|Internal Dimensions||36" x 44" x 44.5"||916mm x 1116mm x 600mm|
|Tare Weight||123 lbs||59 kg|
|Weight Capacity||2200 lbs||600 kg|
|Internal Volume Gallons||280 US gallons||1234 liters|
|Stack Load||6600 lbs||2993.7 kg|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
Decade Products reserves the right to change the details of this page at any time.
- 2 sizes: standard and extra tall (XT)
- Maintenance-free HDPE plastic
- Solid or vented walls
- 4-way lift entry
- Stack up to 5 high (3 high for XT )
- Break down to save transport space and costs
- Replaceable, interchangeable walls
- Corrosion- and UV-resistant
- Heat- and cold-resistant (0° to 140° F)
- Meet USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- No minimum order for standard products/options
- Available in gray only (or in custom colors with minimum order)