These high-impact-resistant bins are built for the most rigorous demands, and are available in solid or vented side walls and with almost unlimited options to fit a wide range of material handling needs and systems. Choose from standard size, large capacity (MACX), large-capacity square bins (MACX48), as well as half-height bins (perfect for small parts, low-volume, or low-clearance applications).
|External Dimensions||40" x 48" x 20"|
|Internal Dimensions||36.75" x 45" x 14.75"|
|Tare Weight||69 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs|
|Internal Volume Gallons||107 US gallons|
|Stack Load||800 lbs|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
Decade Products reserves the right to change the details of this page at any time.
- 3 full-bin sizes/1 half-bin size
- Maintenance-free HDPE plastic
- Solid or vented walls
- Runner options to meet any material handling system (see chart)
- 4-way and 2-way lift entry options
- MACX bins stack interchangeably
- Nest when empty
- Corrosion- and UV-resistant
- Heat- and cold-resistant from -40°F to 140°F
- Meet USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- No minimum order for standard products/ options
- Solid bins available in seven colors (or custom colors with minimum order)
- Vented bins stocked in gray only